I’ll try to give solid answers.
1) Sexuality? “Yes please” - Austin Powers
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I would pick the one person that is impossible, Tupac.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “process memory, because they have so”
Excerpt From: Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson & Ben Greenman. “Mo’ Meta Blues.”
4) What do you think about most? My newborn son. Who also happens to be my first born. He is taking up all the space in my mind as of lately.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? “Love it”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Now I do.
7) What’s your strangest talent? Investigating.
8) Girls…. Grab the Boys…. (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? I’m sure I have a friend that has written a song about me. But I will never ask to hear it.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Cobwebs
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Q-tip
13) What’s your religion? Almighty
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Sitting on a tailgate
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Both. Sometimes at the same time
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Led Zeppelin
17) What was the last lie you told? I can’t lie anymore. Nothing to lie about.
18) Do you believe in karma? Absolutely.
19) What does your URL mean? All eyez on me
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Desire & moving on
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Tom Hardy
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes, but in a jacuzzi. Does that count?
23) How do you vent your anger? Usually through self destruction….these days….through shopping.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? James Bond books from the 60’s
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Neither.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Absolutely. Sounds cheesy but I sometimes cry because I am so happy that I made it, and became who I am now. (It was that big of a mess before)
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? My son’s cry. When my son makes a sigh.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I had never touched a drug?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Both. My husband is convinced I am an alien. Or at least he jokes about that.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Curtain, door.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Fa breeze
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to? Monterey County Jail.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? West Coast . For life
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? I can’t think of one. Odd. Brandon from incubus?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Passion.
36) Define Art. Passion.
37) Do you believe in luck? Yes
38) What’s the weather like right now? Cold and rainy
39) What time is it? 1:34am
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes. When I was younger.
41) What was the last book you read? Mo betta blues
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yes
43) Do you have any nicknames? Nia
44) What was the last movie you saw? Empire of the sun
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had? Dislocated ankle
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? My son
48) What’s your sexual orientation? Straight
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I’m sure
50) Do you believe in magic? Absolutely
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? I guess I do. But I don’t ever act on that
52) What is your astrological sign? Scorpio. Can you tell?
53) Do you save money or spend it? As of now, I can balance it best….but spend. Definitely a spender
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust? Combination.
56) In a relationship? I am married.
57) How many relationships have you had? No more than 5
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
59) Where were you yesterday? Here at home. Didn’t leave at all
I am just now continuing this……
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I am wearing a pink and white striped shirt right now.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?no
62) What’s your favorite animal? Dogs.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Smile
64) Where is your best friend? My husband is at work, as cheesy as “my husband is my best friend” can be, it is so true for us.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage? The parentals come from Mexico. I come from Northern California.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Feeding my son. Oh my have my midnights changed!
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name? Sanchez
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Ha!
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yes. I am loyal, honest, devoted and crazy.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? I go and try to save that dog. I’m a great swimmer.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I would tell those involved in my life. b) I would go and do everything my heart desires along with my husband and son. c) I would be pissed! I have a newborn! Wtf
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. In my world, I have both.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Above the clouds by GANGSTARR I shriek when I hear it because it makes my heart happy.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? There’s at least two 4s in there
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Communication and desire
77) How can I win your heart? With music.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes. And drugs bring you insanity, do the math
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?stop the drugs
80) What size shoes do you wear? 9
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? Above the Clouds, where the sound is original, infinite skills create miracles.
82) What is your favorite word? Desire
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Infinite
84) What is a saying you say a lot? “No, pos ta cabron”
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
“Medio Dia” by Cafe Tacvba
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors? Mint, blush pink
87) What is your current desktop picture? A picture of my son. I’m such a mom now.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? I’m over that now.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Like I’m going to share that on here
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do? Really? Mummies though?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Being able to fly
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? That’s too personal to share. But it’s lovely.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Drogas
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? You should know this by now
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Madrid!
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? No
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane? Many
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? ” no pos ta cabron”